My Life, My Universe, My Everything

Seeking answers to the big questions in my life through creativity...

Transformational Anonymity...

Thursday, 27th October 2011

Now and again... there comes a time when space is needed...  to help find a new perspective on life...

A few friends on the Book of the Night Extreme Journalling Course run by Juliana Coles suggested a blog would be a good way of exploring my Creative Journalling in a different way.  A method of documenting my journey.

I decided that I would like to have a little anonymity with this blog.  I do have other blogs but this one is not one that I will send a link for... to family or friends.  This blog is different.  Maybe the occasional person may come across this blog.  Maybe not.

I have set up a new email account so that this blog will be separate from my other blogs.  I have used my own name because I want to find my own authentic voice on this journey of self discovery and for me this could not be done hidden beneath a pseudonym.  But this is the reason for this blog.  I want to ask myself the difficult questions and to try to discover the true answers that will give me the courage to move forward with an actual destination in mind.

This journey is exciting... it is terrifying... it is exhilarating... it is a roller coaster of emotion...  and ultimately I hope it will be transformational...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what other people are thinking. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.